Saturday, December 11, 2010

:P

ello loves. its been a long time. sorry. i would like to give you a humongo update on me.
  • I auditioned for the school musical[Into the Woods] and was one of 3 freshman to get a part!!!!!! I am the understudy for Lucinda and Florinda[Cinderella's stepsisters] :D
  • I have rehearsal everyday until 6.30 pm. *Oh joy* haha it isn't that bad
  • I have made a kajillion new theatre friends in the musical who appreciate my random musicality :)
  • Mason and that girl aren't together anymore. I'm not really sure on the details because he said she wouldn't even tell him exactly why.Ehh i didn't like her anyway. Hah she didn't like me either xp
  • He kinda-sorta-almost likes this girl who moved here from NewYork this year. Her name is Paige. We talk sometimes but aren't really great friends.
  • Mason texts me a lot more often now that he is single and it makes me happy and less bored at rehearsals :p
  • i severely hate my english teacher. we are working on 3 projects at one time! ughhh
welp i gotta go clean and some more stuff. ttyl loveys! :)
<3 Bekah

3 comments:

  1. That sucks about your English teacher! They just lovee giving out homework don't they. Sounds like your having fun in theater! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yepp! the sad thing is i love english...but yes i love my new theatre friends<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like everything is going pretty well. Congrats on making the play. :)

    ReplyDelete