Sunday, November 14, 2010

It was the end of a decade, but the start of an AGE :)

Bahah so my sisters boyfriend Oj burnt me a copy of Taylor Swift's new cd and ive been listening to it like nonstop. Even in my sleep. It's that amazing :)

So here is some stuff about me I thought you'd like to know.
1. I am in the 9th grade at my fabulous, amazing, awesome high school
2. I play the trumpet in our band

3. One of my best friends plays sax, two play French horn(not at my school though), one plays drums, and some aren't in band at all (and one quit band)
4. As much as I love band, my fave class is my 5th period Theatre arts 1 because that class is a joke with one of my best friends Annamarie and Kacey
5. One of my best friends sisters is 2 years younger than me and lives in Georgia.
6. I think that blogging is the new diary. Not that I'm stopping writing in my diary just not as often.
7. I have blue eyes and blondish hair
8. I like a guy who has a girlfriend, but we are still good friends and don't let that get in the way of our friendship
9. I have a cat named Simon who is amazing
10. Music is my entire life. Singing it, listening, writing, everything!
11. I lied. Jesus is my life. Everything I do is to glorify him and he is amazing. If there wasn't God, we wouldn't be here or anything!
Okay that is all for now :)♥
(12. PS I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you ♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment